While it may feel strange to put oil on your skin, face oil has been a part of skin care regimens in many ancient cultures for thousands of years. Now, we’re rediscovering this original moisturizing product that helps keep skin looking and feeling its best. There are several plant extracts that can be used in face oils to provide amazing benefits for all skin types. Believe it or not, the right face oils can actually regulate oil production (even for oily skin!) to keep skin balanced, hydrated, and soft.
Made of botanicals derived from sunflower and hemp, this non-comedogenic oil penetrates deep into the skin without clogging pores. Thanks to its concentrated, nutrient-rich properties, just a few drops of this oil will give your face a silky-smooth feel and rejuvenated appearance. Sunflower oil is also rich in vitamins A, C, and D, making it effective in the treatment of acne. The vitamin and fatty acids act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria.
On their own, hemp and sunflower provide several skin-enhancing benefits. Together, they create a powerful treatment that’s abundant in vitamins, as well as, omega fatty acids. Easily absorbed into the skin, this deeply moisturizing oil also creates a protective barrier that defends your skin against free radicals and environmental stressors. Other A+ Sunflower + Hemp Oil benefits include:
• Emollient properties help trap moisture inside skin cells, keeping it hydrated for longer periods
• Helps remove dead skin cells and impurities for smoother skin
• Natural antioxidants help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of premature aging
• Rich in Vitamin A (retinol), which promotes skin cell turnover and stimulates collagen and elastin production
• Essential fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6) with anti-inflammatory strengths to reduce redness and irritation
• Gentle enough for all skin types and for use under the eye area
• Can be applied with or under creams or lotions
Feel confident with your new “go-to” moisturizer, and let these natural oils bring out your best skin yet.
- - -
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER:
with Baobab + Hemp Body Oil